Fitness Institute is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) teaching the following courses:
Services Australia (Centrelink) Information for Students
Fitness Institute is registered for students wishing to apply for Centrelink payments over a period of:
- 30 weeks for the standalone SIS30315 – Certificate III in Fitness
- 30 weeks for the standalone SIS40215 – Certificate IV in Fitness
- 60 weeks for the combined offering of SIS30315 – Certificate III in Fitness / SIS40215 – Certificate IV in Fitness (Marketed as Combo PT Course).
- 60 weeks for the standalone 10859NAT – Certificate IV in Weight Management
- 78 weeks for the combined offering of SIS30315 – Certificate III in Fitness / SIS40215 – Certificate IV in Fitness / 10859NAT – Certificate IV in Weight Management (Marketed as the Extreme Trainer package).
Fitness Institute Compliance Management
Information on Fitness Institute’s policies, procedures and contract terms and conditions is available in our Student Handbook:
Student Handbook (v5 Last Edited 26/11/2018)
Fitness Institute’s Student Handbook details the Compliance Management process as well as information on:
- Provision of Information
- Access and Equity
- Learning, Language and Numeracy (LLN)
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfers
- Payment of Fees and Other Financial Transactions
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Student Support Services
- Counseling and Discipline
- Grievances and Appeals
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment
- Version Control
- Validation Strategy
- Risk Management
- Issuing Qualifications
24 February 2015
- SIS30313 Certificate III in Fitness
- SIS40210 Certificate IV in Fitness
Audit non-compliance identified:
A summary of significant and/or critical non-compliances (if applicable) and actions taken to rectify
- Not Applicable
- Not applicable.
For the full audit report please click the link below
Re-registration as an RTO Granted. Registration Certificate 2015 – 2022
Online form for student use (for use by enrolled students only).
By Request. Please call 07 4771 2791 and press 2 for Student Support.