Certificate III In Fitness @ School Program (Online)
Fitness Institute offer the SIS30315 – Certificate III in Fitness course to students over one year at a special, school student rate.
Students will focus on the following subjects:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- WHS, Risk Management and Working in the Fitness Industry
- Group Fitness
- Gym Instruction and Healthy Eating (General Population and Older Clients)
It is highly recommended students hold a gym membership in addition to course to help with practical placement hours.
We recommend a facility that offers a range of group fitness classes or is a full-service gym with a wide range of equipment.
30 hours of work placement is required to complete the Certificate III in Fitness including:
- 15 hours of attending various group fitness classes and
- 15 hours of maintenance and customer service
Completion of HLTAID001 CPR and HLTAID003 First Aid are also to be completed externally in order to complete the Certificate III in Fitness
Anatomy lessons in class
Equipment maintenance pracs
We would like to send you a FREE Information Pack.
Please provide your postal address if you would like to receive additional information.
For more information on the course, please select SCHOOLS PT PROGRAM in the drop down box under Course information Request.
GET STARTED NOW
Schools Certificate III in Fitness Program – Available to Year 11 or 12 Students in Australia
- 10 Scheduled 30 minute outbound calls with a Fitness Professional
- Extensive feedback on assessment items
- Video observation and feedback of practicals
- Students with limited access to industry support and guidance or who need help with assessments due to course Learning, Literacy and Numeracy requirements are recommended to add the VIP Support pack.
- Only an additional $590
- ACCELERATE with VIP – $2,080 for VIP Paid in Full
- FREEDOM A with VIP – $2,380 for VIP Investment Plan ($380 First payment + $50 remainder weekly payments)
- FREEDOM B with VIP – $2,380 for VIP Investment Plan ($380 First payment + $100 remainder fortnightly payments)