Cert 4 in Fitness
Personal Training Certification
Learn the skills to be
THE BEST PT POSSIBLE
SIS40221-Cert 4 in Fitness
Since 2009, Fitness Institute has coached, inspired and empowered trainers Australia Wide!
Our team is In the Industry – for the Industry. All staff at Fitness Institute have experience in the Sport, Wellness, Fitness and Recreation Industry. Even the Directors and Management Team are fully qualified Coaches and Trainers.
We have specifically designed our courses to give our students the best learning environment possible and to make sure you come out the other end as a confident and reputable fitness professional.
Completing the SIS40221 Certificate IV in Fitness combined with the Certificate III in Fitness you will be able to graduate as a fully reputable fitness professional:
- Graduate as a Personal Trainer
- Develop the skills to setup your own business in the Fitness Industry
- Deliver fitness classes to teenagers, older adults and special populations
- Strength & Conditioning programming & coaching
- Use of technology in sport to review athletes
Be your own boss or join with health clubs, community centres and Fitness businesses Australia Wide and make a difference!
SIS40221 – Certificate IV in Fitness graduates obtain essential knowledge and skills in order to prepare and personalise training programs for people from all walks of life and with lots of different goals as well as provide Eat for Health guidelines.
All this while developing leadership, team building, business as well as sales and service skills.
Students will also be qualified to register as an Exercise Professional with organisations like peak industry body, AUSactive.
Become a Personal Trainer tailoring Fitness & Eat for Health programs that improve a person’s quality of life, an indoor & outdoor Trainer motivating others to move, help keep clients active, support the well-being of older adults, be a Health Club Supervisor, Co-ordinator, Member Support and Customer Service consultant, S&C coach and much much more!
Fitness Institute will require the following for our course:
- A small level of familiarity with gyms.
- Desktop or laptop computer.
- Computer literacy
- Able to process word documents, spreadsheets and presentation files.
- Able to send emails and attach documents or link to web files.
- Able to take pictures or videos on smartphones and upload to the web.
- Year 10 or equivalent completed. Year 11 minimum if in school (note 18 + is recommended).
- Ability to participate in physical activity or work out a suitable plan with your mentor (if injured).
- Commercial gym membership and access to be able to complete your practical’s and experience different group fitness classes.
- A mentor with at least a Certificate IV in Fitness and relevant experience (you may use multiple mentors if you like).
- If you believe that you may have learning difficulties with this course, please contact Fitness Institute first on 1300 434 863 and we can advise our support options including the VIP Support Pack.
- Free student insurance with AUSactive and requirement for USI.
VIP SUPPORT PACK
- Covers additional support for Cert IV in Fitness
- 10 Scheduled 30 minute outbound calls with a Fitness Professional
- Extensive feedback on assessment items
- Video observation and feedback of practicals
- Students with limited access to industry support and guidance or who need help with assessments due to course Learning, Literacy and Numeracy requirements are recommended to add the VIP Support pack
- Only an additional $500
PROGRAM STAGES - SIS40221– Certificate IV in Fitness
PT 01 – PT for Specific Populations
- SISFFIT049 – Use exercise science principles in fitness instruction
- SISFFIT050 – Support exercise behaviour change
- SISFFIT051 – Establish and maintain professional practice for fitness instruction
- CHCCOM006 – Establish and manage client relationships
- SISFFIT045 – Develop and instruct personalised exercise programs for adolescent clients
- SISFFIT044 – Develop and instruct personalised exercise programs for older clients
PT 02 – PT for Body Composition Goals
- SISFFIT041 – Develop personalised exercise programs
- SISFFIT042 – Instruct personalised exercise sessions
- SISFFIT043 – Develop and instruct personalised exercise programs for body composition goals
- SISFFIT053 – Support healthy eating for individual fitness clients
PT 03 – PT for Sport, Strength and Conditioning goals
- SISXICT001 – Select and use technology for sport, fitness and recreation work
- SISXCAI009 – Instruct strength and conditioning techniques
- SISXCAI010 – Develop strength and conditioning programs
- SISXCAI005 – Conduct individualised long-term training programs
PT 04 – Fitness Business Success
- BSBESB401 – Research and develop business plans
- BSBESB402 – Establish legal and risk management requirements of new business ventures
- BSBESB404 – Market new business ventures
World Class Experience
We pride ourselves in offering an exclusive world-class experience with a great support network
Full comprehensive courses designed by our team with decades of combined knowledge & experience
Learn from experienced industry professionals so you can become the best health & fitness professional possible
VIEW INVESTMENT PLANS | STARTING FROM $69 PER WEEK
ENQUIRE NOW FOR YOUR FREE COURSE GUIDE INFO PACK
our certificate iv in fitness gives you the best career outcomes through a full comprehensive course.
BE INDUSTRY READY WITH up to date course CONTENT.
set your own pace & create your own flexible schedule whilst studying online.
learn from experienced industry professionals.
EMBRACE THE OPPORTUNITY | BOOST YOUR SKILLS | MAKE THE CHANGE