Present, secure & support sales solutions within the sport, recreation & fitness industry
Learn how to market your gym or business & to manage the risk of setting up your business
Learn how to sell to prospective members and retain clients
Up to 3 months
Units of Competency
Completing this skillset also offers CEC’s for those registered with Fitness Australia (5 CEC’s per unit of competency from a SIS30315 or SIS40215 Fitness qualification). Learn more HERE.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Present, secure and support sales solutions within the sport, recreation and fitness industry.
- Sell to prospective members.
- Retain clients.
- Market your gym or business.
- Prepare a marketing and business plan.
- Manage the risk of setting up a business.
Course Prerequisites: Fitness Institute requires a minimum of either the Certificate III in Fitness or relevant units.
A JP Certified copy of your Certificate III in Fitness or Statement of Attainment is to be submitted upon enrolment.