Fitness Institute’s Success in Business program includes 4 Units of Competency which can be used to launch your own businesses or establish yourself as an Independent Business Owner (IBO).
Completing this skillset also offers CEC’s for those registered with Fitness Australia (5 CEC’s per unit of competency from a SIS30315 or SIS40215 Fitness qualification – Learn more HERE).
Learn how to:
- Present, secure and support sales solutions within the sport, recreation and fitness industry.
- Sell to prospective members.
- Retain clients.
- Market your gym or business.
- Prepare a marketing and business plan.
- Manage the risk of setting up a business.