Fitness Institute’s Strength and Conditioning course has been developed with athlete improvement in mind.
If you are looking at enhancing your skills as a Strength and Conditioning Coach and would like your credentials on your Fitness Australia profile updated, then this is the course for you.
All units in this course are Nationally Accredited Units of Competency. A statement of attainment will be provided on completion.
Course Pre-Requisites: Certificate III in Fitness
You will need access to a gym plus a mentor for this course that is a Personal Trainer with Strength and Conditioning experience. Ideally your coach will have powerlifting (Bench, Squat, Deadlift) and weightlifting (Clean and Jerk and Snatch) experience.
Enrolment Steps (Call us on 1300 434 863 if you would like any assistance):
1. Select your payment plan. Be sure to ask if you are eligible for any grants first. Current discounts are listed below.
SPECIALTY SHORT COURSE – STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING (Special
$690 down to $590 contract. 3 months to complete)
- Option 1 – $190 deposit + 4 Weekly payments of $100.
- Option 2 – $190 deposit + 8 Fortnightly Payments of $50.
2. Create or confirm your USI and inform us of your USI in step 4.
3. Register for Free Student Insurance with Fitness Australia (if you don’t already have your own insurance registered through Fitness Australia).
4. Register for our Learning Management System. (No need to enrol in any courses. We can help with this later)