Imagine within 20 weeks being ready to start your dream career as a Personal Trainer!!
Obtain your Certificate III and IV of Fitness and start your career in Sport, Recreation and Fitness at Fitness Institute’s Headquarters at the Townsville Health Hub.
Our next 20 week Face to Face Course in Townsville starts Monday July 16th, 2018.
Mondays and Wednesdays: 5:30 – 8:30/9.00pm
Saturdays: 9.00am – 1.00pm/2.30pm
Note: 1 week break is scheduled in the middle of the course (TBA)
Course completion: Saturday 1st December, 2018.
Work placement hours are offered regularly as are opportunities to participate in external activities: e.g. Strength and Conditioning sessions at Strand CrossFit, PT and Gym Instructor delivery at Strand Fitness, Strand CrossFit, Townsville Running Festival, Townsville Hospital Teams Event Fundraiser and Boxing Fit for Life.
Course content: SIS30315 – Certificate III in Fitness and SIS40215 – Certificate IV in Fitness.
Those who have not completed a Certificate III or higher qualification may be eligible for the Queensland Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee!
Those who have completed a qualification, may be entitled to the Certificate 3 Guarantee Boost!
Change your life and the lives of others – call 4771 2791 and speak with our FI Team members.
Fitness Institute is 100% owned and operated in the Sunny ‘Ville’ and proud of it!
All students who sign up to the PT course in 2018 will receive an included boxing course hosted by Fighting Fit for Life!
Beginners – Intermediate Boxing Course (8 Fitness Australia CECs)
Date and Time: Sunday (TBA – Approx mid course).
- How to catch punches like a true professional on the focus pads.
- Learn the basic fundamentals of boxing (punching, footwork, slipping, ducking & weaving).
- Learn how to identify and correct the basic mistakes clients make with boxing.
- Learn how to run a safe and exhilarating training session on the pads.
- Be insured to box with your client.
- Stand out from the crowd after completion of this workshop