Obtain your Certificate III and IV of Fitness and start your career in Sport, Recreation and Fitness at Fitness Institute’s Headquarters at the Townsville Health Hub.
Our next 20 week Face to Face Course in Townsville starts Monday January 29th, 2018.
Mondays and Wednesdays: 5:30 – 8:30/9.00pm
Saturdays: 9.00am – 1.00pm/2.30pm
Note: 1 week break is scheduled in the middle of the course after week 9:
Sat 31st of March (Easter Sat) to Wed 4th April (recommencing Sat 7th April).
Course completion: Saturday 16th of June, 2018.
Work placement hours are offered regularly as are opportunities to participate in external activities: e.g. Strength and Conditioning sessions at Strand CrossFit, PT and Gym Instructor delivery at Strand Fitness, Townsville Running Festival, Townsville Hospital Teams Event Fundraiser and Boxing Fit for Life.
Those who have not completed a Certificate III or higher qualification may be eligible for the Queensland Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee!
Change your life and the lives of others – call 4771 2791 and speak with our FI Team members.
Fitness Institute – 100% owned and operated in the Sunny ‘Ville’ and proud of it!
1. Create your USI and inform us of your USI.
2. Register for Free Student Insurance with Fitness Australia and notify us of this number.
3. Select your payment plan (see this page for full terms and conditions). Be sure to ask if you are eligible for any discounts or grants first.
- Cert III & IV in Fitness Combo Pack (includes boxing course!)
- Current discount – EARLYBIRD special. $6,290 down to $4,790. Save $1,500!! Introduction Offer ends soon!
- Cert IV only (Bonus Group Fitness module if not yet complete. Includes boxing course).
- Current discount: $4,290 down to $3,290. Save $1000!
- Call us first. Must have a SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness (the new Fitness Package) or complete RPL by application.
- Option 1 – $290 First Payment + $150wk x 20 weeks.
4. Register for our Learning Management System.
Please note that you will need to provide your own boxing gloves, pads and wrist wraps for the boxing course.
All students who sign up to the PT course in 2018 will receive an included boxing course hosted by Fighting Fit for Life!
Note: Students will need to provide their own boxing gloves, focus pads and wrist wraps.
Beginners – Intermediate Boxing Course
Date and Time: April 7th or April 8th – 1 Day course. 9am – 5pm.
Location – Strand CrossFit
Receive – 8 Fitness Australia C.E.C’s per person.
- How to catch punches like a true professional on the focus pads.
- Learn the basic fundamentals of boxing (punching, footwork, slipping, ducking & weaving).
- Learn how to identify and correct the basic mistakes clients make with boxing.
- Learn how to run a safe and exhilarating training session on the pads.
- Be insured to box with your client.
- Stand out from the crowd after completion of this workshop…
Check out Fighting Fit For Life Videos on YouTube or below!