GOLD MEDAL SALE ON NOW!
SAVE ON OUR POWER INVESTMENT PLAN UNTIL AUGUST 12TH!
Become a PT
online personal trainer course
SIS21 CERT III & IV IN FITNESS ONLINE COMBO
Learn the skills to be
THE BEST PT POSSIBLE
SIS30321-Cert 3 in Fitness
SIS40221-Cert 4 in Fitness
Since 2009, Fitness Institute has coached, inspired and empowered Personal Trainers Australia Wide!
Are you looking for a health & fitness education program that can help you become a personal trainer or work in the fitness industry? Our online personal training course is developed to educate those passionate about health & fitness to be leading fitness professionals.
One of the most common questions we get asked is, “how do I become a personal trainer?” or “which fitness certification is best for me?”
If you are looking for a world-class online personal trainer course, enrolling in this course option will give you the Cert 3 & 4 in Fitness, enabling you to be a leading health & fitness professional.
Our team is In the Industry – for the Industry. All staff at Fitness Institute have experience in the Sport, Wellness, Fitness and Recreation Industry. Even the Directors and Management Team are fully qualified Coaches and Trainers.
We have specifically designed our courses to give our students the best learning environment possible and to make sure you come out the other end as a confident and reputable fitness professional.
Completing the SIS30321 – Certificate III in Fitness is your first stepping stone towards a career in the fitness industry. It is perfect if you are looking to become employed or start working as:
- Graduate as a Group Exercise Instructor & Gym Instructor
- Personal Trainer in a gym, health club or leisure centre
- Provide pre-screens & develop resistance programs to clients
- Learn about the Fitness Industry, how to maintain a gym & customer service
Completing the SIS40221 – Certificate IV in Fitness combined with the Certificate III in Fitness you will be able to graduate as a fully reputable fitness professional:
- Graduate as a Personal Trainer
- Develop the skills to set up your own business in the Fitness Industry
- Deliver fitness classes to special populations and teenagers
- Strength & Conditioning programming & coaching
We have specifically designed our personal trainer courses to give our students the best learning environment along with the best support available possible and to make sure you come out on the other end as a confident and reputable fitness professional.
Our comprehensive online personal trainer course is self-paced, meaning you can structure your learning around your busy life without any assessment deadlines and you can finish as quickly as you like. All learning material and assessments are available to you from the day you’re enrolled – No annoying waiting on assessments to progress through your course.
Combined with being a fully accredited RTO, our course is nationally and internationally recognised, so you can travel the world and take your qualifications with you!
Students will also be qualified to register as an Exercise Professional with organisations like peak industry body, AUSactive.
Become a Personal Trainer tailoring Fitness & Eat for Health programs that improve a person’s quality of life, an indoor & outdoor Trainer motivating others to move, help keep clients active, support the well-being of older adults, be a Health Club Supervisor, Co-ordinator, Member Support and Customer Service consultant, S&C coach and much much more!
There are no official entry requirements to the Certificate III in Fitness, however Fitness Institute will require the following for our course:
- A small level of familiarity with gyms.
- Desktop or laptop computer.
- Computer literacy
- Able to process word documents, spreadsheets and presentation files.
- Able to send emails and attach documents or link to web files.
- Able to take pictures and videos on smartphones, edit and upload to the web.
- Year 10 or equivalent completed. Year 11 minimum if in school (note 18 + is recommended).
- Ability to participate in physical activity or work out a suitable plan with your mentor (if injured).
- Commercial gym membership and access to be able to complete your practicals and experience different group fitness classes.
- A mentor with at least a Certificate IV in Fitness and relevant experience (you may use multiple mentors if you like).
- If you believe that you may have learning difficulties with this course, please contact Fitness Institute first on 1300 434 863 and we can advise our support options including the VIP Support Pack.
PROGRAM STAGES - SIS30321 – Certificate III in Fitness
FI 01 – Course Introduction and First Aid
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid (to be completed externally)
FI 02 – Work Health and Safety (Logbook and completion of First Aid)
- HLTWHS001 – Participate in workplace health and safety
- BSOPS403 – Apply business risk management processes
- BSBWHS332X – Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work environment
FI 03 – Working in the Industry (Logbook and video submissions)
- BSBPEF301 – Organise personal work priorities
- SIRXSLS001 – Sell to the retail customer
- BSBOPS304 – Deliver and monitor a service to customers
FI 04 – Anatomy and Physiology
- SISFFIT047 – Use anatomy and physiology knowledge to support safe and effective exercise
FI 05 – The Role of Gym Instructor
- SISFFIT032 – Complete pre-exercise screening and service orientation
- SISFFIT033 – Complete client fitness assessments
- SISFFIT052 – Provide healthy eating information
- SISFFIT040 – Develop and instruct gym-based exercise programs for individual clients
- SISXDIS001 – Facilitate inclusion for people with a disability
FI 06 – The Role of Group Fitness Instructor
- SISFFIT035 – Plan group exercise sessions
- SISFFIT036 – Instruct group exercise sessions
PROGRAM STAGES - SIS40221– Certificate IV in Fitness
PT 01 – PT for Specific Populations
- SISFFIT049 – Use exercise science principles in fitness instruction
- SISFFIT050 – Support exercise behaviour change
- SISFFIT051 – Establish and maintain professional practice for fitness instruction
- CHCCOM006 – Establish and manage client relationships
- SISFFIT045 – Develop and instruct personalised exercise programs for adolescent clients
- SISFFIT044 – Develop and instruct personalised exercise programs for older clients
PT 02 – PT for Body Composition Goals
- SISFFIT041 – Develop personalised exercise programs
- SISFFIT042 – Instruct personalised exercise sessions
- SISFFIT043 – Develop and instruct personalised exercise programs for body composition goals
- SISFFIT053 – Support healthy eating for individual fitness clients
PT 03 – PT for Sport, Strength and Conditioning goals
- SISXICT001 – Select and use technology for sport, fitness and recreation work
- SISXCAI009 – Instruct strength and conditioning techniques
- SISXCAI010 – Develop strength and conditioning programs
- SISXCAI005 – Conduct individualised long-term training programs
PT 04 – Fitness Business Success
- BSBESB401 – Research and develop business plans
- BSBESB402 – Establish legal and risk management requirements of new business ventures
- BSBESB404 – Market new business ventures
World Class Experience
We pride ourselves in offering an exclusive world-class experience with a great support network available to FI students
Full comprehensive personal trainer courses designed by our team with decades of combined knowledge & experience
VIEW INVESTMENT PLANS | STARTING FROM $39 PER WEEK
ENQUIRE NOW FOR YOUR FREE COURSE GUIDE INFO PACK