How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a course enquiry, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
- With Infusionsoft marketing software (which you can unsubscribe from)
- With Fix your Funnel SMS Software (which you can opt out from)
- With Chat Metrics or Zopim Chat
- With Financial Systems (currently FFA PaySmart that has SSL technology)
- With our Learning / Training Management System – BlueGem that also has SSL technology.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems. We are also required to keep all information confidential and all sensitive/credit information supplied is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We have implemented a variety of security measures when an order is placed to maintain the safety of your personal information and all transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice to outside parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to enquiries and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
With our emails, we will aim to:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.