The Diploma of Fitness is coming soon to Fitness Institute!
Having started development in mid 2016 and throughout 2017, Fitness Institute will be aiming to launch the new qualification in early 2018.
This qualification is for Personal Trainers who want to further their knowledge to plan, conduct and evaluate advanced exercise programs using principals of program design and advanced anatomy and physiology.
- Advanced Personal Trainer
- Personal Training Manager
- Have achieved a Certificate IV in Fitness; and
- Have at least 1 year post qualification fitness industry experience in the application of the skills and knowledge of the Certificate IV in Fitness.
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificate (and obtain an Advanced First Aid throughout the course – externally).
- Preferred industry registration through Physical Activity Australia or Fitness Australia.
For more information on our course, please fill out our enquiry form below and we will be sure to announce our updates as we get closer to launch date!
For more information on our Diploma of Fitness, please fill out the enquiry form below.
Fitness Institute are expecting to start enrolments early in 2018.