CERT IV IN FITNESS
Learn the skills to be
THE BEST PT POSSIBLE
get the best career outcomes with a full comprehensive course.
BE INDUSTRY READY WITH up to date course CONTENT.
create your own flexible schedule.
learn from experienced industry professionals.
EMBRACE THE OPPORTUNITY | BOOST YOUR SKILLS | MAKE THE CHANGE
SIS40215-Certificate IV in Fitness
Certificate IV in Fitness
SIS40215 – Certificate IV in Fitness
- Program Stage 07 – Group Training and Young People
- SISFFIT012 — Instruct movement programs to children aged 5 -12
- SISFFIT013 — Instruct exercise to young people aged 13 -17 years
- SISFFIT016 — Provide the motivation to positively influence exercise behavior
- SISFFIT019 — Incorporate exercise science principles into fitness
- SISFFIT023 — Instruct group personal training programs
- Program Stage 08 – Deliver Personal Training
- SISFFIT015 – Collaborate with a medical and allied health professional in a fitness context
- SISFFIT017 – Instruct long-term exercise programs
- SISFFIT018 – Promote Functional movement capacity
- SISFFIT020 – Instruct exercise programs for body composition goals
- SISFFIT021 – Instruct personal training programs
- SISFFIT025 – Recognise the dangers of providing nutrition advice to clients
- SISFFIT026 – Support healthy eating through the eat for health program
- SISXRES001 – Conduct sustainable work practices in open spaces
- Program Stage 09 – Develop a Small Business
- BSBSLS408 – Present, Secure and support sales solutions
- BSBSMB401 – Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- BSBSMB403 – Market the small business
- BSBSMB404 – Undertake small business planning
- Program Stage 10 – Strength and Conditioning and Endurance Training
- SISFFIT024 — Instruct endurance programs
- SISSSTC301A — Instruct strength and conditioning techniques
- SISSSTC402A — Develop strength and conditioning programs
Be your own boss or join with health clubs, community centres and Fitness businesses Australia Wide and make a difference!
SIS40215 – Certificate IV in Fitness graduates obtain essential knowledge and skills in order to prepare and personalise training programs for people from all walks of life and with lots of different goals as well as provide Eat for Health guidelines.
All this while developing leadership, team building, business as well as sales and service skills.
Students will also be qualified to register as an Exercise Professional with organisations like peak industry body, Fitness Australia.
Become a Personal Trainer tailoring Fitness & Eat for Health programs that improve a person’s quality of life, an indoor & outdoor Group Trainer motivating others to move, help Kids & Teens keep active, support the well-being of older adults, be a Health Club Supervisor, Co-ordinator, Group Fitness Instructor, Member Support and Customer Service consultant and much, much more!
Certificate III in Fitness or pre-requisite subjects (Marked with a * in Certificate III in Fitness webpage). A JP Certified copy of your Certificate III in Fitness or Statement of Attainment is to be submitted upon enrolment.
Fitness Institute will require the following for our course:
- A small level of familiarity with gyms.
- Desktop or laptop computer (2 screens recommended for study, but not required).
- Computer literacy
- Able to process word documents, spreadsheets and presentation files.
- Able to send emails and attach documents or link to web files.
- Able to take pictures or videos on smartphones and upload to the web.
- Year 10 or equivalent completed. Year 11 minimum if in school (note 18 + is recommended).
- Ability to participate in physical activity or work out a suitable plan with your mentor (if injured).
- Commercial gym membership and access to be able to complete your practical’s and experience different group fitness classes.
- A mentor with at least a Certificate IV in Fitness and relevant experience (you may use multiple mentors if you like).
- If you believe that you may have learning difficulties with this course, please contact Fitness Institute first on 1300 434 863 and we can advise our support options including the VIP Support Pack.
VIP SUPPORT PACK
- Covers additional support for Cert IV in Fitness
- 10 Scheduled 30 minute outbound calls with a Fitness Professional
- Extensive feedback on assessment items
- Video observation and feedback of practicals
- Students with limited access to industry support and guidance or who need help with assessments due to course Learning, Literacy and Numeracy requirements are recommended to add the VIP Support pack.
- Only an additional $500
- ACCELERATE with VIP – $2,290 for VIP Paid in Full
- FREEDOM A with VIP – $2,490 for VIP Investment Plan ($85 First payment + $85 remainder weekly payments).
- FREEDOM B with VIP – $2,490 for VIP Investment Plan ($100 First payment + $170 remainder fortnightly payments).