Cert 4 in
PERSONAL TRAINER COURSE
Learn the skills to be
THE BEST PT POSSIBLE
SIS40215-Cert 4 in Fitness
Since 2009, Fitness Institute has coached, inspired and empowered trainers Australia Wide!
Our team is In the Industry – for the Industry. All staff at Fitness Institute have experience in the Sport, Wellness, Fitness and Recreation Industry. Even the Directors and Management Team are fully qualified Coaches and Trainers.
We have specifically designed our courses to give our students the best learning environment possible and to make sure you come out the other end as a confident and reputable fitness professional.
Completing the SIS40215 Certificate IV combined with the Certificate III in Fitness you will be able to graduate as a fully reputable fitness professional:
- Graduate as a Personal Trainer
- Train individuals or groups of children & adults
- Develop the skills to setup your own business in the Fitness Industry
- Deliver fitness classes to children 5-12 years old and teens 13-17 years old
- Strength & Conditioning programming & coaching
Be your own boss or join with health clubs, community centres and Fitness businesses Australia Wide and make a difference!
SIS40215 – Certificate IV in Fitness graduates obtain essential knowledge and skills in order to prepare and personalise training programs for people from all walks of life and with lots of different goals as well as provide Eat for Health guidelines.
All this while developing leadership, team building, business as well as sales and service skills.
Students will also be qualified to register as an Exercise Professional with organisations like peak industry body, Fitness Australia.
Become a Personal Trainer tailoring Fitness & Eat for Health programs that improve a person’s quality of life, an indoor & outdoor Group Trainer motivating others to move, help Kids & Teens keep active, support the well-being of older adults, be a Health Club Supervisor, Co-ordinator, Group Fitness Instructor, Member Support and Customer Service consultant and much, much more!
Certificate III in Fitness or pre-requisite subjects (Marked with a * in Certificate III in Fitness webpage). A JP Certified copy of your Certificate III in Fitness or Statement of Attainment is to be submitted upon enrolment.
Fitness Institute will require the following for our course:
- A small level of familiarity with gyms.
- Desktop or laptop computer (2 screens recommended for study, but not required).
- Computer literacy
- Able to process word documents, spreadsheets and presentation files.
- Able to send emails and attach documents or link to web files.
- Able to take pictures or videos on smartphones and upload to the web.
- Year 10 or equivalent completed. Year 11 minimum if in school (note 18 + is recommended).
- Ability to participate in physical activity or work out a suitable plan with your mentor (if injured).
- Commercial gym membership and access to be able to complete your practical’s and experience different group fitness classes.
- A mentor with at least a Certificate IV in Fitness and relevant experience (you may use multiple mentors if you like).
- If you believe that you may have learning difficulties with this course, please contact Fitness Institute first on 1300 434 863 and we can advise our support options including the VIP Support Pack.
VIP SUPPORT PACK
- Covers additional support for Cert IV in Fitness
- 10 Scheduled 30 minute outbound calls with a Fitness Professional
- Extensive feedback on assessment items
- Video observation and feedback of practicals
- Students with limited access to industry support and guidance or who need help with assessments due to course Learning, Literacy and Numeracy requirements are recommended to add the VIP Support pack
- Only an additional $500
- ACCELERATE with VIP – $2,290 for VIP Paid in Full
- FREEDOM A with VIP – $2,490 for VIP Investment Plan ($85 First payment + $85 remainder weekly payments)
- FREEDOM B with VIP – $2,490 for VIP Investment Plan ($100 First payment + $170 remainder fortnightly payments)
PROGRAM STAGES - SIS40215 – Certificate IV in Fitness
Program Stage 07 – Group Training &d Young People
- SISFFIT012 — Instruct movement programs to children aged 5 -12
- SISFFIT013 — Instruct exercise to young people aged 13 -17 years
- SISFFIT016 — Provide the motivation to positively influence exercise behavior
- SISFFIT019 — Incorporate exercise science principles into fitness
- SISFFIT023 — Instruct group personal training programs
Program Stage 08 – Deliver Personal Training
- SISFFIT015 – Collaborate with a medical and allied health professional in a fitness context
- SISFFIT017 – Instruct long-term exercise programs
- SISFFIT018 – Promote Functional movement capacity
- SISFFIT020 – Instruct exercise programs for body composition goals
- SISFFIT021 – Instruct personal training programs
- SISFFIT025 – Recognise the dangers of providing nutrition advice to clients
- SISFFIT026 – Support healthy eating through the eat for health program
- SISXRES001 – Conduct sustainable work practices in open spaces
Program Stage 09 – Develop a Small Business
- BSBSLS408 – Present, Secure and support sales solutions
- BSBSMB401 – Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- BSBSMB403 – Market the small business
- BSBSMB404 – Undertake small business planning
Program Stage 10 – Strength & Conditioning and Endurance Training
- SISFFIT024 — Instruct endurance programs
- SISSSTC301A — Instruct strength and conditioning techniques
- SISSSTC402A — Develop strength and conditioning programs
World Class Experience
We pride ourselves in offering an exclusive world-class experience with a great support network
Full comprehensive courses designed by our team with decades of combined knowledge & experience
Learn from experienced industry professionals so you can become the best health & fitness professional possible
our certificate iv in fitness gives you the best career outcomes through a full comprehensive course.
BE INDUSTRY READY WITH up to date course CONTENT.
set your own pace & create your own flexible schedule whilst studying online.
learn from experienced industry professionals.
EMBRACE THE OPPORTUNITY | BOOST YOUR SKILLS | MAKE THE CHANGE