Do you have a passion for helping others? Gaining your Certificate IV in Weight Management allows you to take part in the fight against the ever-growing statistic of overweight people globally. This nationally recognised accredited course includes 11 modules that will educate you on numerous topics allowing you to offer your clients evidence based nutritional advice, meal plans, exercise recommendations and psychological considerations as a qualified weight management advisor.
Course Code – 10576NAT Certificate IV in Weight Management
Delivery – Online/External
Course Duration – Up to 12 months
NATIONALLY ACCREDITED COURSE OUTLINE
- WMTIND401A – Work effectively in the weight management industry
- WMTPSY401A – Analyse and apply principles of psychology, mindset and behaviour modification to weight management
- WMTDIT401A – Analyse and apply principles of nutritional science to meal planning
- WMTFIT401A – Apply basic anatomy and physiology principles to exercise recommendations for weight management
- WMTCON401A – Undertake an initial weight management consultation
- WMTCON402A – Undertake regular weight management consultations
- WMTCON403A – Design, plan and deliver weight management clinics for groups
- WMTREL401A – Work collaboratively with networks
- BSBCMM401 – Make a presentation
- BSBCUS402 – Address customer needs
- BSBSMB403 – Market the Small Business
- Weight Loss Consultant
- Weight Management Consultant
- Motivational Weight Management Coach
- Wellness Coach
- Health Coach
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have achieved a minimum year 10 level of education.
- Have a minimum of three years employment or volunteer experience in working within a customer service environment.
- Meet the requirement for working with adolescents (13-17) in the relevant Australian State / Territory.
- Have the ability to use computers, to email, send and write word documents, scan files and to use a basic spreadsheet.
- Entrants should have a high level of language, literacy and numeracy skills – sufficient to interpret research documents, prepare written reports and prepare a weight mangement plan including numeracy requirements for weights, measurements and times.
ABOUT THE WEIGHT MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY
In Australia, almost 65% of the population are overweight and need your help! Fitness Institute has been helping people lose weight and form a healthy lifestyle since 2009 and with the addition of the Certificate IV in Weight Management, even more clients of our students will benefit. For many years, the weight loss industry has been a very unregulated and now Fitness Institute are offering this Nationally Recognised Accredited Course. You don’t have to be a Personal Trainer to do this course. You just need to adhere to the entry requirements above. If you love helping people towards their goals, then this is a great start to a career assisting clients towards their healthy weight range.
For more information, please fill out our enquiry form below and select Weight Management – Cert IV.
Enrolment Steps (Call us on 1300 434 863 if you would like any assistance):
1. Select your payment plan. Be sure to ask if you are eligible for any grants first. Current discounts are listed below.
CURRENT SPECIAL $2,950 – LIMITED TIME INTRO OFFER (Save $1,000)
Cert IV in Weight Management (Special $1000 off RRP
$3,950 down to $2,950 contract. 12 months to complete)
- Option 1 – $450 deposit + 50 Weekly payments of $50.
- Option 2 – $450 deposit + 25 Fortnightly Payments of $100.
- Option 3 – $450 deposit + 10 Monthly Payments of $250.
2. Create or confirm your USI and inform us of your USI in step 4.
3. Register for our Learning Management System. (No need to enrol in any courses. We can help with this later)
Information for Personal Trainers Registered with Fitness Australia