Further your knowledge in planning, conducting and evaluating advanced exercise programs
Full unobstructed course access so you can set your own flexible schedule with no down time upon submissions
Developed by Advanced Trainers for Advanced Trainers
SIS50215 – Diploma of Fitness
Diploma of Fitness
Business - program stages
SIS50215 – Diploma of Fitness – Business Units
- Business Stage 01 – Managing Budgets
- BSBFIM501 – Manage budgets and financial options
- Business Stage 02 – Recruitment
- BSBHRM405 – Support the recruitment selection and induction of staff
- Business Stage 03 – Managing People
- BSBMGT502 – Manage people performance
- Business Stage 04 – Marketing
- BSBMG510 – Implement and monitoring marketing activities
- Business Stage 05 – Project Work
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- Business Stage 06 – Managing Risk
- BSBRSKS01 – Manage risk
- Business Stage 07 – Communication
- COCOMO 2 – Use communication to build relationships
- Business Stage 08 – Professional Practice
- HPRP 03 – Reflect on and improve own professional active
Diploma of Fitness
advanced trainer units
Advanced trainer - program stages
SIS50215 – Diploma of Fitness – Advanced Personal Trainer Units
- Fitness Stage 00 – Getting Started
- HLTAID006 – Provide advanced first aid (obtained externally)
- Fitness Stage 01- Evidence-Based Practice
- SISFFIT028 – Apply evidence-based practice to exercise program
- Fitness Stage 02 – Health Promotion
- SISFFIT027 – Conduct health promotion activities
- HLTPOP014 – Assess readiness for an effective behavior change
- Fitness State 03 – Injury Prevention
- SISFFIT031 – Implement injury prevention strategies
- Fitness Stage 04 – Advanced Programs
- SISFFIT030 – Instruct advanced exercise programs
- SISXICT001- Select and use technology for sports, fitness and recreation work
- SISSSTC301A – Instruct Strength and concerning techniques
- SISSSTC402A – Develop strength and conditioning programs
- Fitness Stage 05 – Anatomy & Physiology
- SISFFIT029 – Apply anatomy and physiology to advanced personal training
That’s why we developed our Diploma of Fitness and invested quality time in making interesting, relevant content and assessments that are easy to follow and fun to do!
Completing the Diploma of Fitness will not only unlock the secrets of how to manage a business, yourself and team members, you’ll also discover what’s required to be an Advanced Personal Trainer – so that next time that opportunity you’ve been waiting for comes along, you’re ready to take it, with all the confidence and competence the Diploma of Fitness can provide!
Fitness Institute’s Diploma of Fitness has been developed by Advanced Trainers for Advanced Trainers.
This is continuing education and personal development designed to lift, challenge and reward you!
The Diploma of Fitness qualifies students to deliver advanced exercise programs and is a pathway to a diverse range of careers in Sports, Fitness and Recreation facilities, aquatic and recreation centres, community fitness hubs, outdoor training zones as well as business ownership.
This qualification is perfect for Personal Trainers who want to further their knowledge in planning, conducting and evaluating advanced exercise programs using the principles of advanced anatomy and physiology and program design.
Graduates are also eligible for 20 CEC points with Fitness Australia.
- Have achieved a Certificate IV in Fitness; and
- Have at least 1 year post qualification fitness industry experience in the application of the skills and knowledge of the Certificate IV in Fitness.
- Hold a current first aid and CPR certificate:
- Note HLTAID006 – Advanced First Aid is part of an external requirement of this course, so if you are out of date, you are best to consider doing this in addition to HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation and HLTAID003 – Provide first aid.
Advanced Training skills
Developed in the Diploma of Fitness include developing and delivering Advanced Strength and Conditioning training techniques, Health Promotion Activities and Injury Prevention strategies.
Skills you will learn include:
- Advanced first aid to manage a range of complex situations in the community and workplace
- Developing and delivering seminars and interventions for general and specific populations
- Performing gait analysis and functional movement screens as well as how to implement and develop injury prevention strategies
- Performing Advanced Exercise Sessions with real-world clients and athletes with specific sporting goals
- Developing long-term training programs and use current technology, programs and applications to enhance training programs
- Anatomy and Physiology to the level required to deliver advanced exercise programs with a deeper understanding of the effects of injury, ageing and disease on the body and how to accommodate them
Developed in this qualification include marketing and sales, business analysis, financial management, budgets, project work, recruitment, performance management and team development.
Skills you will learn include:
- Basic accounting principles, cash flow projections, emergency management and improving cash flow
- Conducting interviews, preparing job descriptions, recruiting and selecting team members
- Managing a team of people and preparing performance improvement plans and skills matrix
- Preparing project management plans and using a range of project management tools
- Performing a Risk Audit and implementing Risk Management strategies
- Conducting effective meetings and communication strategies to increase teamwork and networking
- Improving marketing plans and implementing a marketing strategy
- Preparing personal and professional development plans that enhance career and business option
vip support pack
- 20 Scheduled 30 minute outbound calls with a Fitness Professional
- Extensive feedback on assessment items
- Video observation and feedback of practicals
- Students with limited access to industry support and guidance or who need help with assessments due to course Learning, Literacy and Numeracy requirements are recommended to add the VIP Support pack.
- Only an additional $990
- $4,280 for VIP Paid in Full
- $4,840 for VIP Investment Plan ($95 per week)
- $4,840 for VIP Investment Plan ($190 per fortnight)