We’d like to thank Alex Rojas for coming to chat with our Personal Trainers and Certificate III & IV students at Fitness Institute Headquarters on Saturday!
Such a wealth of experience and so much learned!
Alex believes it is essential to know the history, in order to understand the origin of the pain or condition as well as the level of discomfort it is producing…
Fitness Institute’s students got to learn more about the importance of assessment, knowing a client’s history and having a good knowledge of Anatomy as well as the value of working with allied health professionals.
About Alex Rojas:
- Graduate Diploma in Exercise Rehabilitation (Exercise Physiology)
- Injury Management Adviser 2004 – present
- Fitness and Personal Training 1994 – present
- Senior Pre-employment Functional assessor 2004 – 2011
- Senior Lecturer at Swinburne University, Melbourne 1996 – 2006
- Orthopaedic and Functional Testing
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Lecturer at Victoria University, Melbourne 1998 – 2004
- Exercise Prescription
- Functional Anatomy