Fitness Institute is a Pre-Qualified Supplier of the Queensland Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee for the Certificate III in Fitness (SIS30315). The Certificate 3 Guarantee helps to reduce the cost of enrolling in a course, such as the Certificate III in Fitness (SIS30315) offered by Fitness Institute.
Students wishing to apply for the Certificate 3 Guarantee must:
- be aged 15 years or older
- be no longer at school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program);
- permanently reside in Queensland;
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen; and
- not hold and not be enrolled in a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
For more information on the policies and guidelines for the Certificate 3 Guarantee, please visit the site for the Certificate 3 Guarantee by the Queensland Government.
Students who may be eligible for the Certificate 3 Guarantee Boost program must:
- Live in Queensland
- Participate in training aligned to local employment opportunities and
- not be eligible for subsidised training under the Certificate 3 Guarantee
Participants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- Be unemployed and need new skills to obtain a job or
- Be at risk of losing their job and require reskilling to move to alternative employment opportunities or
- Be working, but looking to increase hours of work or shift from part-time to full-time employment.
Students can apply for the Certificate 3 Guarantee Boost from this Queensland Government website here.
Follow the links to “How do I apply” and the final form is on the TAFE QLD Website.
Under “Preferred Training Provider Name”, please list:
Fitness Institute Pty Ltd RTO 32089
All students must pay a co-contribution fee towards the cost of their certification as listed below.
Note that the discounted prices are only relevant on full completion of all Cert III units of competency.
The SIS30315 – Certificate III in Fitness that Fitness Institute delivers (15 units of competency plus one Direct Credit – First Aid HLTAID001) will mean approximately $1,500 can be rebated off the cost once completing the Cert III in Fitness. The cost per student will change based on locations and concessions.
The team at Fitness Institute would also like to thank the Queensland Government (Department of Employment, Small Business and Training) for their support.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy:
In addition to our normal prices and withdrawal policy, students who withdraw from the course will still be expected to pay for the entire cost of the course (the same amount as other full fee paying students would have to pay if they were to withdraw, minus the cost of any unit completions).
If you believe you are eligible based on the criteria above and would like to apply for the Certificate 3 Guarantee, please mention this in our contact form below.