Certificate 3 Guarantee
Fitness Institute is a Pre-Qualified Supplier of the Queensland Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee. The Certificate 3 Guarantee helps reduce the cost of enrolling in a course, such as the Certificate 3 in Fitness (SIS30315) offered by Fitness Institute.
Students wishing to apply for the Certificate 3 Guarantee must:
- be aged 15 years or older;
- be no longer at school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program);
- permanently reside in Queensland;
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen; and
- not hold and not be enrolled in a certificate 3 or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
More information on the policies and guidelines for the Certificate 3 Guarantee, can be obtained on the site for the Certificate 3 Guarantee by the Queensland Government.
Fee Structure and Co-Contribution amounts:
All students must pay a co-contribution fee towards the cost of their certification as listed here.
Note that discounted prices are only relevant on full completion of all Certificate 3 units of competency.
The SIS30315 – Certificate 3 in Fitness that Fitness Institute delivers (15 units of competency plus one Direct Credit – First Aid HLTAID001) will mean approximately $1,500 can be rebated off the cost once completing the Certificate 3 in Fitness. The cost per student may change based on locations, how the course is delivered (e.g. Face to Face or Online) and whether the student is available for a concession rate.
We would like to send you a FREE Information Pack.
Please provide your postal address if you would like to receive additional information.
“We are committed to helping students achieve their goals”
STEP 1 – QLD residents contact Fitness Institute on 4771 2791 to check eligibility (as above)
STEP 2 – Once approved, those interested in the Online Certificate III & IV in Fitness Combo can choose from the following options:
- $2,990 – $90 first payment + $100 f/n payments.
- $2,990 – $40 first payment + $50 weekly payments.
- Contact us for Cert 3 only or other face to face courses.
STEP 3 – Create or confirm your USI and inform Fitness Institute in step 4.
STEP 4 – Register for Free Student Insurance with Fitness Australia and notify Fitness Institute
STEP 5 – Register for Fitness Institute’s Learning Management System (no need to enrol in any courses – we help with this later)
The team at Fitness Institute would like to thank the Queensland Government (Department of Employment, Small Business and Training) for their support.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy:
In addition to our normal prices and withdrawal policy, students who withdraw from the course will still be expected to pay the entire cost of the course (the same amount as other full fee paying students would have to pay if they were to withdraw, minus the cost of any unit completions).
If you believe you are eligible based on the criteria above and would like to apply for the Certificate 3 Guarantee, please mention this in our contact form below.