- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the tortilla. Preheat pan.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and coat well with coconut oil spray. Pour half of the tortilla mixture into the pan and swirl to evenly distribute. Using a plastic non stick spatula, loosen the edges of the tortilla from the pan. Cook a couple of minutes until golden brown on the bottom, and then carefully slide the spatula under the tortilla to loosen it from the bottom of the pan and gently flip over.
- Remove the tortilla from the pan, setting on a piece of aluminium foil. Repeat with other half of tortilla mixture.
- After the tortillas are done cooking, preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place all of the fillings down the center of the tortillas and wrap tightly. Place into the oven for 5-8 minutes to set the shape of the tortilla. Enjoy!
See more on our Fitness and Weight Management courses HERE.