- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the tortilla.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and coat well with coconut oil spray.
- Pour half of the tortilla mixture into the pan and swirl to evenly distribute.
- Using a plastic non stick spatula, loosen the edges of the tortilla from the pan.
- Cook a couple of minutes until golden brown on the bottom.
- Carefully slide the spatula under the tortilla to loosen it from the bottom of the pan and gently flip over.
- Remove tortilla from the pan, setting on a piece of aluminium foil. Repeat with other half of tortilla mixture.
- After the tortillas are done cooking, preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place all of the fillings down the centre of the tortillas and wrap tightly. Place into the oven for 5-8 minutes to set the shape of the tortilla.
See more on our Fitness and Weight Management courses HERE.