Fitness Institute Pricing Plans Scheme is as follows:
- Pricing for our Online PT Course – Certificate III & IV in Fitness Combo
- Pricing for our Certificate III in Fitness
- Pricing for our Certificate IV in Fitness
- Pricing for our Face to Face 20 week course
- Pricing for our Group Exercise Leader (GEL) course
- Pricing for our Face to Face and Online Schools program
- Pricing for our Certificate IV in Weight Management
For further information on pricing, please contact our reception at 1300 434 863 or contact us via web form at the bottom of this page.
- Qualifications are not issued until full payment has been made and received for the course.
- PaySmart Charges apply for all payment plans. $1.95 per payment PaySmart Admin Fee and once off $5.50 setup fee.
Other Costs for Fitness and Weight Management Courses:
- First Aid and CPR Course (expect to pay approx $110 – $150)
- Suitable Laptop or Desktop computer with ADSL or NBN internet and Microsoft Office (Word, powerpoint, excel).
- Note that free versions of Microsoft office such as OpenOffice.org often cause formatting issues.
- Gym membership or casual visits.
- Skin Fold Callipers (Approx cost $17)
- Blood Pressure Machine (Approx cost $35 for a wrist BP machine or $60 for an arm BP machine)
- Tape Measure (Approx cost $2)
- Recommended Books / Software
Payment, Refund and Completion Policy:
We will allow a refund or cease of payments only in the instance that we (as Fitness Institute Pty Ltd) cannot or have not provided a service as stated in our terms and conditions.
Examples of this could be:
- Online Learning Management System (LMS) down for a long period of Time (Eg. weeks at a time) without tutors providing alternative means to reading, lecture and assessment materials.
- Lecturers for the Face to Face course not turning up to instruct classes during the allotted times (eg. 5:30 – 9:30pm Mondays and Wednesdays, Saturdays 10am – 5pm).
We do not issue refunds if students choose not to complete the work, not attend class or find themselves too busy to do the course.
If you are financially unable to continue payments, please let us know and we can adjust your payments and where possible, we will do this happily and without service charge. In severe medical cases, a request can be made to Fitness Institute to hold or reduce payments or workout a reasonable extension duration.
You cannot cancel your contract if you do not make use of the opportunity to come to class to learn and participate in the practicals or make use of the Learning Management System as a backup opportunity.
Our cooling off period after the contract has been agreed to (electronically or signed) is 10 business days.
Students that take over the listed amount of time will have to pay an additional $100 per program stage (module) in order to cover the costs associated with re-enrolment, marking and administration. Extensions can be purchased from the extensions page.
Certificates will not be issued till the full payment has been made to the Fitness Institute, all assessments are marked competent and all work placement hours are completed. In the case of combo courses being purchases (eg Certificate III and IV in Fitness), the student may request their Certificate III to be posted to them on completion of all modules, work placement hours requirements and payment of at least half of the total amount of the contract.
More information can be found at ACCC with regards to contracts.
If you have any questions about the enrolment process, we are here to help you at our reception – 07 4724 3123 or you can see our contact page.
Note: You must be an Australian Citizen or Resident to enrol in this course through Fitness Institute. If you are a non-resident, you will need to search for a CRICOS provider that offers the Cert III and IV in Fitness. We are currently not a CRICOS provider.
1. Select your payment plan. All payment plans including specials are available from relevant course pages.
2. Create or confirm your USI and inform us of your USI in step 4.
3. Register for Free Student Insurance with Fitness Australia and notify us of this number in step 4.
4. Register for our Learning Management System. (No need to enrol in any courses. We can help with this later)
After your payment plan contract is completed, you are ready to go. We will review the enrolment and then as soon as possible we will activate the first portion of your course that will involve you organising your:
- Finding a mentor and suitable gym facility (if doing the Online PT course)
- Completing your First Aid Course HLTAID001, HLTAID002, HLTAID003.
Thanks for choosing Fitness Institute to Make the Change in your life and to inspire others to do the same.