WORLD CLASS TRAINER
Universally Recognised Fitness Course
DIPLOMA IN FITNESS +
CERT IV IN WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
World Class Experience
We pride ourselves in offering an exclusive world-class experience with a great support network
Full comprehensive courses designed by our team with decades of combined knowledge & experiance
Learn from experienced industry professionals so you can become the best health & fitness professional possible
10859NAT-Certificate IV in Weight Management
SIS50215-Diploma of Fitness
Certificate iv in weight management
- NAT10859001- Work effectively in the weight management industry
- NAT10859002- Apply principles of psychology, mindset and behaviour modification to weight management
- NAT10859003- Develop meal plans in consultation with clients
- NAT10859004- Make exercise recommendations for weight management in consultation with clients
- NAT10859005- Undertake initial weight management consultations
- NAT10859006- Undertake regular weight management consultations
- NAT10859007- Design, plan and deliver weight management clinics for groups
- NAT10859008- Work collaboratively with networks
- BSBCMM401- Make a presentation
- BSBCUS402- Address customer needs
- BSBSMB403- Market the small business
Diploma of Fitness
Advanced trainer - program stages
SIS50215 – Diploma of Fitness – Advanced Personal Trainer Units
- Fitness Stage 00 – Getting Started
HLTAID006 – Provide advanced first aid (obtained externally)
Fitness Stage 01- Evidence-Based Practice
SISFFIT028 – Apply evidence-based practice to exercise program
Fitness Stage 02 – Health Promotion
SISFFIT027 – Conduct health promotion activities
HLTPOP014 – Assess readiness for an effective behavior change
Fitness State 03 – Injury Prevention
SISFFIT031 – Implement injury prevention strategies
Fitness Stage 04 – Advanced Programs
SISFFIT030 – Instruct advanced exercise programs
SISXICT001- Select and use technology for sports, fitness and recreation work
SISSSTC301A – Instruct Strength and concerning techniques
SISSSTC402A – Develop strength and conditioning programs
Fitness Stage 05 – Anatomy & Physiology
SISFFIT029 – Apply anatomy and physiology to advanced personal training
Business - program stages
SIS50215 – Diploma of Fitness – Business Units
- Business Stage 01 – Managing Budgets
- BSBFIM501 – Manage budgets and financial options
- Business Stage 02 – Recruitment
- BSBHRM405 – Support the recruitment selection and induction of staff
- Business Stage 03 – Managing People
- BSBMGT502 – Manage people performance
- Business Stage 04 – Marketing
- BSBMG510 – Implement and monitoring marketing activities
- Business Stage 05 – Project Work
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- Business Stage 06 – Managing Risk
- BSBRSKS01 – Manage risk
- Business Stage 07 – Communication
- COCOMO 2 – Use communication to build relationships
- Business Stage 08 – Professional Practice
- HPRP 03 – Reflect on and improve own professional active
Fitness Institute’s World Class Trainer brings together the Certificate IV in Weight Management and the Diploma of Fitness to create a dynamic set of impressive, universally recognized qualifications designed to open up a world of possibilities and take your career to new heights!
Elevate yourself to fitness, business and weight management mastery and transform your clients and your career!
Becoming a World Class Trainer earns you the ability to work at the very top levels of the sport, recreation, wellness and fitness industry!
Graduates are also eligible for CEC points with Fitness Australia – 20 for the Diploma in Fitness and 15 for Certificate IV in Weight Management).
Formal Entry requirements to the World Class Trainer are:
- SIS50215 – Diploma of Fitness
- Hold a current CPR and First Aid Certificate
- Have held the Certificate IV in Fitness for at least 1 year with experience.
- 10576NAT – Certificate IV in Weight Management
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have achieved a minimum year 10 level of education
- Have a minimum of three years employment or volunteer experience in
working within a customer service environment
- Meet the requirement for working with adolescents (13-17) in the relevant Australian State / Territory OR advise you do not intend to work with adolescents (13-17) but have been advised of the requirement should you choose to do so later.
- Have the ability to use computers, to email, send and write word documents,
scan files and to use a basic spreadsheet
- Have a high level of language, literacy and numeracy skills – sufficient to interpret research documents, prepare written reports and prepare a weight management plan including numeracy requirements for weights, measurements and times.
VIP SUPPORT PACK
- Covers additional support for the Diploma of Fitness Program Stages
- 20 Scheduled 30 minute outbound calls with a Fitness Professional
- Extensive feedback on assessment items
- Video observation and feedback of practicals
- Students with limited access to industry support and guidance or who need help with assessments due to course Learning, Literacy and Numeracy requirements are recommended to add the VIP Support pack.
- Only an additional $990
- ACCELERATE with VIP – $6,230 for VIP Paid in Full ($3,230 First payment + $3,000 second payment)
- FREEDOM A with VIP – $7,230 for VIP Investment Plan ($90 weekly payments).
- FREEDOM B with VIP – $7,230 for VIP Investment Plan ($180 fortnightly payments)
develop next level industry skills.
advance you career WITH the ultimate course package.
create a dynamic set of impressive qualifications.
take your career to new heights.
EMBRACE THE OPPORTUNITY | BOOST YOUR SKILLS | MAKE THE CHANGE