PERSONAL TRAINER COURSE
Learn the skills to be
THE BEST PT POSSIBLE
SIS30315-Cert 3 in Fitness
SIS40215-Cert 4 in Fitness
Park Royal Parramatta
& Universal Fitness
Since 2009, Fitness Institute has coached, inspired and empowered trainers Australia Wide!
The new partnership between Fitness Institute, Universal Fitness Parramatta and Park Royal Parramatta is a nation first, industry evolving platform that will bring the student into the forefront of this Face to Face Personal Training Course. Delving right into hands on experience in what it means to be a PT, with state of the art Technogym equipment paired with 5 star service, this unparalleled course is designed to give students the best foot into the industry, learning from instructors with decades of experience.
Our team is In the Industry – for the Industry. All staff at Fitness Institute have experience in the Sport, Wellness, Fitness and Recreation Industry. Even the Directors and Management Team are fully qualified Coaches and Trainers.
We have specifically designed our courses to give our students the best learning environment possible and to make sure you come out the other end as a confident and reputable fitness professional.
Completing the SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness is your first stepping stone towards a career in the fitness industry. It is perfect if you are looking to become employed or start working as:
- Graduate as a Group Exercise Instructor & Gym Instructor
- Instruct exercise to older adults
- Personal Trainer in a gym, health club or leisure centre
- Deliver exercise classes to a mix of fitness levels & different age groups
- Provide pre-screens & develop resistance programs to clients
- Build your own Personal Training business
- Invest into an existing Personal Training franchise
- Learn about the Fitness Industry, how to maintain a gym & customer service
Completing the SIS40215 Certificate IV combined with the Certificate III in Fitness you will be able to graduate as a fully reputable fitness professional:
- Graduate as a Personal Trainer
- Train individuals or groups of children & adults
- Develop the skills to setup your own business in the Fitness Industry
- Deliver fitness classes to children 5-12 years old and teens 13-17 years old
- Strength & Conditioning programming & coaching
Join our Face to Face on campus Certificate III in Fitness and Certificate IV in Fitness located in the heart of Parramatta.
Work placement hours are offered regularly, as are opportunities to participate in external activities.
Change your life and the lives of others – call 4771 2791 and speak with our FI Team members.
There are no official entry requirements to the Certificate III & IV in Fitness, however Fitness Institute will require the following for our courses:
- A small level of familiarity with gyms.
- Desktop or laptop computer (2 screens recommended for study, but not required).
- Computer literacy
- Able to process word documents, spreadsheets and presentation files.
- Able to send emails and attach documents or link to web files.
- Able to take pictures or videos on smartphones and upload to the web.
- Year 10 or equivalent completed. Year 11 minimum if in school (note 18 + is recommended).
- Ability to participate in physical activity or work out a suitable plan with your mentor (if injured).
- Commercial gym membership and access to be able to complete your practicals and experience different group fitness classes.
- If you believe that you may have learning difficulties with this course, please contact Fitenss Institute first on 1300 434 863 and we can advise our support options including the VIP Support Pack.
PROGRAM STAGES - SIS30315 – Certificate III in Fitness
Program Stage 01 – Course Introduction & First Aid
- HLTAID003 — Provide First Aid (required externally)
- HLTAID001 — Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (highly recommended)**
Program Stage 02 – WHS and Risk in the Fitness Industry
- BSBRSK401 — Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- HLTWHS001 — Participate in workplace health and safety
Program Stage 03 – Working in the Fitness Industry
- SISXCCS001 – Provide quality service**
- SISXFAC001 — Maintain equipment for activities
- SISXIND001 — Work effectively in sport, fitness and recreation environments
- Plus 5 hours Maintenance Log book
- Plus 10 hours Customer Service Log book
Program Stage 04 – Anatomy and Physiology
- SISFFIT004 — Incorporate anatomy and physiology principles into fitness programming**
Program Stage 05 – Gym Instructor
- SISFFIT001 — Provide health screening and fitness orientation**
- SISFFIT002 — Recognise and apply exercise considerations for specific populations **
- SISFFIT003 — Instruct fitness programs**
- SISFFIT005 — Provide healthy eating information**
- SISFFIT006 — Conduct fitness appraisals
- SISFFIT014 — Instruct exercise to older clients
Program Stage 06 – Group Fitness
- SISFFIT007 — Instruct group exercise sessions
- SISFFIT011 — Instruct approved community fitness programs
- SISXCAI006 — Facilitate groups
- Plus 15 hours of attending group fitness classes log book
- **Pre-requisites for the SIS40215 – Certificate IV in Fitness
PROGRAM STAGES - SIS40215 – Certificate IV in Fitness
Program Stage 07 – Group Training &d Young People
- SISFFIT012 — Instruct movement programs to children aged 5 -12
- SISFFIT013 — Instruct exercise to young people aged 13 -17 years
- SISFFIT016 — Provide the motivation to positively influence exercise behavior
- SISFFIT019 — Incorporate exercise science principles into fitness
- SISFFIT023 — Instruct group personal training programs
Program Stage 08 – Deliver Personal Training
- SISFFIT015 – Collaborate with a medical and allied health professional in a fitness context
- SISFFIT017 – Instruct long-term exercise programs
- SISFFIT018 – Promote Functional movement capacity
- SISFFIT020 – Instruct exercise programs for body composition goals
- SISFFIT021 – Instruct personal training programs
- SISFFIT025 – Recognise the dangers of providing nutrition advice to clients
- SISFFIT026 – Support healthy eating through the eat for health program
- SISXRES001 – Conduct sustainable work practices in open spaces
Program Stage 09 – Develop a Small Business
- BSBSLS408 – Present, Secure and support sales solutions
- BSBSMB401 – Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- BSBSMB403 – Market the small business
- BSBSMB404 – Undertake small business planning
Program Stage 10 – Strength & Conditioning and Endurance Training
- SISFFIT024 — Instruct endurance programs
- SISSSTC301A — Instruct strength and conditioning techniques
- SISSSTC402A — Develop strength and conditioning programs
World Class Experience
We pride ourselves in offering an exclusive world-class experience with a great support network
Full comprehensive courses designed by our team with decades of combined knowledge & experience
Learn from experienced industry professionals so you can become the best health & fitness professional possible
PARRAMATTA PERSONAL TRAINER COURSE
ENROLMENT CUT OFF 28 APRIL 2021
CERT IV ONLY STUDENTS (Who hold a SIS30315 – CERTIFICATE III IN FITNESS) Can enrol before 23 MAY 2021
Fitness Institute is waiting for the current health orders in Sydney to offer the next face to face personal training course in Parramatta.
get the best career outcomes with a dual course.
BE INDUSTRY READY WITH up to date course CONTENT.
world class resources at Park royal & universal gym.
learn from experienced industry professionals.
EMBRACE THE OPPORTUNITY | BOOST YOUR SKILLS | MAKE THE CHANGE