- Heat one tablespoon of coconut oil in a large ovenproof pan over medium heat.
- Season pork generously with paprika, garlic, pink salt, and pepper.
- Sear for 6 minutes, turning to brown on all sides.
- Transfer pan to the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Transfer pork to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Melt coconut oil in the same saucepan over medium heat.
- Sauté onion for 4-5 minutes until soft.
- Add the apple, cinnamon, salt, and 1/3-cup of orange juice.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, then add the remaining orange juice.
- Cook until reduced and thick.
- Place washed, slightly damp spinach in a pot over medium-high heat and cover.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until wilted.
- To serve, place a handful of spinach and caramelised apples onto a serving plate and top with slices of pork loin
See more on our Fitness and Weight Management courses HERE.