detailed learning material
Our courses are supported with a wide range of detailed learning materials
full video sessions
Full video sessions detailing how to design movement programs & train children with games and activities
expand your knowledge
On completion, PT’s will become a qualified Children’s (ages 5-12) & Teenage (ages 13-17) trainer
Up to 3 months
Units of Competency
- SISFFIT012 – Instruct movement programs to children aged 5 – 12
- SISFFIT013 – Instruct exercise to young people aged 13 – 17 years
- SISFFIT016 – Provide motivation to positively influence exercise behaviour
- SISFFIT019 – Incorporate exercise Science Principles into fitness programming
- SISFFIT023 – Instruct group personal training programs
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
On completion, Personal Trainers will become a qualified Children’s (aged 5-12) and Teenage (aged 13-17) trainer and existing trainers can register with a Fitness organisation like Fitness Australia. Completing this skillset also offers CEC’s for those registered with Fitness Australia (5 CEC’s per unit of competency from a SIS30315 or SIS40215 Fitness qualification) Learn more HERE.
Fitness Institute’s courses are supported with a wide range of detailed learning materials. Full video sessions detailing how to design movement programs and train children with games and activities are also provided and these can be replicated for assessments.
A sport, fitness, recreation facility and a mentor are required for this course. Access to an established kids and teens program is ideal, but if this is not possible, scenario-based training situations can be organised with adults.