In this short course, you will gain 5 Units of Competency from the Fitness Training Package.
Personal Trainers will be able to become a qualified Children’s (aged 5-12) and Teenage (aged 13-17) trainer under their Fitness Australia registration.
Our course includes full video sessions of training children with games and activities that you can also replicate for your assessments.
You will need a suitable gym and a mentor for this unit and ideally, access to a kids and teens established program. If this is not accessible, scenario based training situations can be organised with adults.
You will be required to gain the necessary working with children checks first (in your state) before undertaking this course.
Enrolment Steps (Call us on 1300 434 863 if you would like any assistance):
1. Select your payment plan. Be sure to ask if you are eligible for any grants first. Current discounts are listed below.
SPECIALTY SHORT COURSE – GROUP PT AND KIDS FITNESS (Special
$690 down to $590 contract. 3 months to complete)
- Option 1 – $190 deposit + 4 Weekly payments of $100.
- Option 2 – $190 deposit + 8 Fortnightly Payments of $50.
2. Create or confirm your USI and inform us of your USI in step 4.
3. Register for Free Student Insurance with Fitness Australia (if you don’t already have your own insurance registered through Fitness Australia).
4. Register for our Learning Management System. (No need to enrol in any courses. We can help with this later)