Looking to take your business and leadership skills to the next level?
Fitness Institute’s newly revised Fitness Business Success short course is specifically designed to help Instructors and Trainers in Sport, Fitness and Recreation, learn and develop the skills they need to incorporate and understand the principles of planning a successful business venture…
Developed by industry professionals, and bringing together four industry recognised units:
- BSBOPS404 – Implement customer service strategies
- BSBESB402 – Establish legal and risk management requirements of new business ventures
- BSBESB401 – Research and develop business plans
- BSBESB404 – Market new business ventures
….this short course introduces you to marketing, service, sales, business analysis and financial management and is perfect if you are looking to add leadership to your arsenal of career options and/or start your own business and be your own boss!
Take the mystery out of:
- Accounting principles, cash flow projections and start-up costs
- Developing service and sales strategies
- Preparing Business and Marketing plans
- Risk audits and strategies, SWOT Analysis and contingency plans
- Preparing contracts and legal principles for business
Completing this short course also offers education credits for those registered with Fitness Australia (5 CEC’s per unit of competency from a SIS30315 or SIS40215 Fitness qualification).