LOSE FAT, GAIN MUSCLE &
IMPROVE THEIR HEALTH
OUR FULLY ACCREDITED ONLINE NUTRITION COURSE
10859NAT – Certificate IV in Weight Management
Since 2009, Fitness Institute has coached, inspired and empowered trainers Australia Wide!
Our Cert 4 in Weight Management, health & nutrition course equips fitness professionals & coaches with the knowledge to give clients up-to-date health & nutrition information.
Students learn about nutrition, health and well-being and how to undertake regular individual weight management consultations & design, plan and deliver weight management clinics for groups.
Our team is In the Industry – for the Industry. All staff at Fitness Institute have experience in the Sport, Wellness, Fitness and Recreation Industry. Even the Directors and Management Team are fully qualified Coaches and Trainers.
We have specifically designed our courses to give our students the best learning environment possible and to make sure you come out the other end as a confident and reputable fitness professional.
- Conducting individual and group consultations
- Basic Physiology and Anatomy
- Motivate teenagers and adults to achieve their weight management goals
- Nutritional Principles
- Presentation Skills
- Assessing of Customer Needs
- Analysing mindsets and the effect of behaviour modification
- Networking and working alongside medical and allied health care practitioners
- Weight Loss Consultant
- Weight Management Consultant
- Motivational Weight Management Coach
- Weight Management Practitioner
- Wellness Coach
- Health Coach
- Nutrition Coach
Please note: Course content, training and assessment provided by our Industry Partner and 3rd party supplier, Global Weight Management Federation.
Obtaining a Certificate IV in Weight Management prepares you to take an active role in the fight against the ever-growing statistics around obesity and excess weight.
For many years, the weight loss industry has been unregulated. Now, with the development of this Nationally Recognised, Accredited Course, Fitness Institute are proud to offer those motivated to help others achieve healthy weight goals, a new career path!
Covering 11 topics, this valuable professional and personal development course incorporates evidence-based nutritional advice, meal plans, exercise recommendations and psychological considerations.
Completing this course qualifies you start a career as a Weight Management Coach, Weight Loss Consultant or Health, Wellness and Nutrition coach – all highly sought after qualifications and services in the fitness and weight loss industries….
You don’t have to be a Personal Trainer to do this course – the only pre-requisites are listed in the entry requirements below.
If you are already a registered Personal Trainer with Fitness Australia, you will be eligible for 15 CECs when you graduate!
Entrants to the Certificate IV in Weight Management must:
- Have the ability to use computers, to email, send and write word documents and to use basic spreadsheets
- Ability to use computers
Limitations to entry
Students seeking entry to this course may be subject to an interview process, based on their initial application, to determine their suitability for providing support services to weight management clients.
This course exposes students to the challenge of mentoring clients who may have suffered challenging, emotionally confronting situations. It requires students to have sufficient maturity and work/life experience to provide professional support services within organisational and regulatory requirements.
Students are required to read and interpret medical or allied health practitioner referrals, prepare referrals and weight management plans including the use of entering measurements, weights and times.
PROGRAM STAGES - 10859NAT – Certificate iv in weight management
- NAT10859001- Work effectively in the weight management industry
- NAT10859002- Apply principles of psychology, mindset and behaviour modification to weight management
- NAT10859003- Develop meal plans in consultation with clients
- NAT10859004- Make exercise recommendations for weight management in consultation with clients
- NAT10859005- Undertake initial weight management consultations
- NAT10859006- Undertake regular weight management consultations
- NAT10859007- Design, plan and deliver weight management clinics for groups
- NAT10859008- Work collaboratively with networks
- BSBCMM401- Make a presentation
- BSBCUS402- Address customer needs
- BSBSMB403- Market the small business
WORLD CLASS EXPERIENCE
We pride ourselves in offering an exclusive world-class experience with a great support network
Full comprehensive nutrition course designed by our team with decades of combined knowledge & experience
Learn valuable nutritional information you can share with your clients to help them achieve their goals
VIEW INVESTMENT PLANS | STARTING FROM $59 PER WEEK
ENQUIRE NOW FOR YOUR FREE COURSE GUIDE INFO PACK
take an active role in the ever-growing statistics.
become a health, wellness & nutrition coach.
help others create a healthier lifestyle.
take your career to new heights.
EMBRACE THE OPPORTUNITY | BOOST YOUR SKILLS | MAKE THE CHANGE